Hi I'm Holocron

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoLoCroN

Daemon Poster
Hi everyone.. I just realized I never formally introduced myself.

Well, I was looking for a high quality forum to join, I use to belong to another forum that was found on the hackers.com website but they sold the domain name and the forum got shut down as well. I have been using forums for a while and more importantly, I have been in the IT industry for a while so I hope to help others out and of course seek to improve my body of knowledge in this ever changing field.

I am currently working as a Systems Administrator and manage a herd of cattle (My users are as dumb as cows sometimes, so they're my cattle) but it is my job to make sure they can get their work done and I really enjoy doing it. I am looking forward to getting out of Chicago, I love the city but the weather is a killer. The goal is... sunny Florida.

Sorry for delayed intro... (after 400+ posts... LOL)

I really like the TF community, we have many talented members and a solid mod team. Everyone carries themselves professionally (there were a few exceptions but they have been banned since)

So... Hello everone!!

Hey dude .. Been lookin' forward to say Hi to u :) .. I'm normally very lazy to post replies to the New member threads :p

Of the whole lot of new user's that have signed up.. Well there were a whole lot of spammer's (who r now banned :)).. U were probably one among the few people who think b4 they just post ..cr@p

Welcome aboard dude ... really appreciate the posts u make :)

HoLoCroN said:
Hi everyone.. I just realized I never formally introduced myself.....
.... I am currently working as a Systems Administrator and manage a herd of cattle (My users are as dumb as cows sometimes, so they're my cattle) ... ....So... Hello everone!!

hehe :laughing: .. welcome.

hello there and welcome to TF :) yeah it's kinda delayed, but better late than never....maybe i should follow your example and post a hello myself...i dont think i ever did either

Welcome
I need to get 40 Post to be able to post something in the classified so ill be saying Welcome to all of you newbies :)

Haha I'm no better with 400+ posts too, never really did formally introduce myself haha. Holocron and I are prob in the same boat :D

(In response to cheerios post and then getting banned.....the post is today!)

LOL! The picture that I see here is a guy trying to hand me a memo in the office and me just smiling and gently shaking me head side to side as I close the door......... as if to say......"so, so sorry.....bye bye now".... LOL!

Yea, same thing happened with me, except I didn't even see the forum for new members....I just started to post it up.....weird..... anyways Hey Holocron!

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom