Case Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, i have that case. the slots on the side have mounting holes for both 80 and 120 mm.

but i do suggest you get a diffrent case. maybe somthing all steel or aluminum. the whole front of it was plastic, and the big fan in the front was kindof cheap and cheesey looking too because that too was made entirely of plastic. i had to do alot of work on mine to make it sweet. i modded the whole front so now the whole thing is aluminum. pretty sweet :)

but i recomend a lianli or a thermaltake tsunami, or atleast somthing made of all metal.

massacreinfallx said:
hey, i have that case. the slots on the side have mounting holes for both 80 and 120 mm.

but i do suggest you get a diffrent case. maybe somthing all steel or aluminum. the whole front of it was plastic, and the big fan in the front was kindof cheap and cheesey looking too because that too was made entirely of plastic. i had to do alot of work on mine to make it sweet. i modded the whole front so now the whole thing is aluminum. pretty sweet :)

but i recomend a lianli or a thermaltake tsunami, or atleast somthing made of all metal.

wow that really sucks hard...

thx for the replies.

how about this case?

I have an obsession with the whole engine concept...

If you have any other suggestions for any super-fly cases that are under like 110 throw 'em at me. i'd like some LED's and a clear side panel :)

Word of advice, go visit Fry's, or Microcenter to see some of the cases in person, they might not have the one you'll want at first, but they might have some of your alternative choices. That way you can get a look at the build quality, setup, etc, you might even find a deal on a really sweet case which you never even considered. Happened to me.

Drizo said:
Word of advice, go visit Fry's, or Microcenter to see some of the cases in person, they might not have the one you'll want at first, but they might have some of your alternative choices. That way you can get a look at the build quality, setup, etc, you might even find a deal on a really sweet case which you never even considered. Happened to me.

good idea. now i just need a ride to microcenter... (20 min. drive one way...) (15 years old only have permit...)

Fry's has a larger choice of cases here in Atlanta then Microcenter, check them out too, Compusa is an option, but the one here didn't have much of a selection, also I'd just drive there anyway lol, or have a friend drive you down, just chip in for gas and food.

k thx. i'll prob hit up compusa first cuz its closest. and if they are no good i'll just head over to microcenter. im assuming fry's has a website so i'll check that out too

Fry's website is www.outpost.com , in fact check out all the websites for all those stores so you have a good idea of what they have, just in case they don't have anything you're looking for, that'll save you a trip. Heres the Fry's store locator site http://www.frys.com/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom