Windows Media Player 11 Beta 2 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
As anticipated, Microsoft have just released Windows Media Player 11 Beta 2 for XP. Windows Media Player 11 Beta 2 for Windows XP offers you unmatched choice and flexibility for your digital media. You can easily manage your libraries of digital music, photos, and video on your computer; explore a new world of music through the integrated URGE music service; and connect with mobile devices so you can have your digital media collection wherever you want it.

Windows Media Player 11 is designed to work with all versions of Windows XP with Service Pack 2, including Windows XP Home Edition N and Windows XP Professional N. Beta 2 includes fixed issues from Beta 1, additional online stores, and changes to sharing digital media content. To learn more about these changes, use the link below.

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B625-D3D92B950CF4/wmp11-windowsxp-x86-enu.exe

Good download speed, can't wait to try it out!

Update: I tried to install it, it Validated, i clicked "Accept", but after that, it says "On-Line Install Required".

Bad Link Warez Monster?

talldude123 said:
Good download speed, can't wait to try it out!

Update: I tried to install it, it Validated, i clicked "Accept", but after that, it says "On-Line Install Required".

Bad Link Warez Monster?

shouldnt be, its straight from MS

I just installed it, works great I highly reccomend it.

Thancks for the link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom