anything i can do to my k-board

Status
Not open for further replies.

1337_d3r3k

Banned
ok i have sum cheap 20 dollar DYNEX
i was desperate lol
and not to long ago like ...20minutes ago i took it apart andd looked inside cleaned from dust and was wondering can i install anything like .... a backlight or sumthin to make it look cooler ?

yeah i saw a sweet tutorial on it once. just google it. do you really lack that much creativitythat you cant just come up with your own design? you take it apart and put some leds in there behind the keys lol

well..... lol i thought about that....and voice activated keys instead of type'n lol but i tired ''being creative'' with my xbox and psp ... which both ended up broken xbox is fixed(not the 360) but psp remains dead lol

1337_d3r3k said:
well..... lol i thought about that....and voice activated keys instead of type'n lol but i tired ''being creative'' with my xbox and psp ... which both ended up broken xbox is fixed(not the 360) but psp remains dead lol

well its not "being creatives" fualt, you just suck at modding I guess.

you can try and take out all the keys and then put EL wire under the keys. i have done this mod and it didnt work that good, but i did a sloppy job due to the lack or time. it doesent look that great after you put the EL wire because the light doesent light up the actual letter on the key(duh). if you spend time it should turn out good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom