hi ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone

Solid State Member
hi ppl just found this site over the net and seems quite nice. I'm a pro gamer, pc modder, and studying to become an IT professional. Iwould like to learn something about overcloking and meet new ppl from here.

Hope to cyu soon ppl :D

Well, you've come to the right place.

There are other "hardcore" forums out there... bu TF is a community of like-minded, passionate people (for the most part).

Welcome.

I discovered this site about 2-3 months ago. I have found the information provided to be credible and helpful.

Enjoy!

Hey Bone,

Nice to read you ;) I am not much into the Hardware side of things, but I do enjoy a nice Case Mod every now and again. You say your a "pro Gamer" what exactly does a pro gamer do? do you reveiw them for the companies that make them, comenting on Game play and such, reveiw them for magazines/webites...or does this Just mean your an avid gaming enthusiast? lol.

Anyway enjoy the controled chaos that is TF, don't be shy and jump right on in we don't bite...Hard :D

hope to see you round the forums,

Jake

10ks for welcoming me into this site guys, i appreciate a lot.{ A pro gamer is a person who actually does nothing but gaming and is good at it.} i'll soon post in the overclocking section 2 coz i'll be havin a conroe system for gaming, and i want to overclock my current pc, few specs of my new pc:

intel conroe e6400 (to be overclocked)

Zalman CNPS9500-LED Aero Flower (Socket 939/754/478/775) CPU Cooler (HS-015-ZA)

Asus P5N32-SLi Premium WiFi (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard (MB-175-AS)

low latency ram (still no brand selected)

nvidia 7950 sli

hiper psu 580 w best modular psu in the world

x-fi xtreme fidelity

thermaltake kandalf

hdds 120gb ide, 300 gb sata 2

hope to cyu soon and thanks for your help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom