need somesones understanding (want vista)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancec2c30

Future ex-member
I just want someone to be extremely kind, and like copy there vista BETA 2 dvd disc and send it to me, I will be willing to pay money

I just really want someones help in getting me Vista

with best regards,
Lance

Note: this technically isnt pirating, becuae it says that Vista BETA can be installed on ten PC's. It never states that you can only use 1 DVD to get it to those 10 PC's.

No this is still considered Pirating since it is still copyright and owned by Microsoft. You just get the License Key for the install.

Plus paying $$ makes it even more illegal since you are making money off of someones elses work which is copyright infringement.

So sorry to burts the bubble but even though it is in Beta M$ still owns it and all the likes to it. As i already said in the other thread. Google or Torrents are the only answer we can give with the rules of the forum.

If you dont know what a torrent is then no offense but you shouldnt be messing with a Beta OS that can potentially destroy your system.

Someone sent me a link to microsoft with a vista quiz, if you manage to get all the 10 questions correct on the page, microsoft will send you a copy of vista on a CD [probs a beta] . I'm still waiting for my CD it's been 4 days heh. Has anyone been on this before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom