In the market for a new monitor need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DwayneDays

In Runtime
First and mostly I would like a wide screen monitor and high def IF monitors even come in that yet. Im looking to spend around 500 or so and I wanna order from TD so I can use my tiger gold card. Around 20inches if possible

Im gonna be using it heavily for gaming so I need a decent mhs rate or whatever it is(sorry nubish)

I saw a few on there but what would yous recomend

Dam I forget what I all have in but ill tyr to remember

AMD athlon 64 bit X2 3800
ATI Radeon 1900xt 512
I have 2 gigs of corsair mem
lanparty board
raptor drive

Im running low om remembrance here

And I can only order from tiger direct

So those Sony monitors are better I just wouldnt be able to run them at full potential?

yes, you can turn any monitor down, I have that exact model, myself, it's absolutely top notch, I'd recommend the retail version, refurbished is an ugly word.

It's not from TD But It's a 22" widescreen for only $400 and it's pretty good, It has a little light bleed thought on the top and bottom of the screen though, But, The colors are so vibrant and with the hi resolution, It's super clear/sharp.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...t&productCategoryId=cat01012&id=1142292834310

* Ultrafast 5 ms response time

* 700:1 contrast ratio; 280 cd/m² brightness

* 1680 x 1050 maximum resolution; 170° horizontal and 160° vertical viewing angles

I can post a picture of the light bleed thought if you want. it's very minimal and only noticeable when the screen is very dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom