what dremel bit do I need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your cutter something like this?
B00004UDJJ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

If it's something along the lines of that, then it should work. If it is rated for steel/metal cutting, it should work. Try it out and see. :)

But like I said, cut inside the line so you have room to clean the cut up. The edges will be sharp and most likely burred, so you'll need to do a good amount of filing to make it look good.

I have that bit, only difference is it has a rounded tip, instead of a square tip. I will have to try my uncles compass adapter to steady it so it will cut,l cause right now it doesnt work worth a sh**.

and I just dont have the patience and maybe not a steady enough hand for doin that, I tried it and I borke 4 discs doing what you said.

okay, I have just swapped all my components from my pc to this old tower so I can paint the outside, and after I finishing practice the blow-hole mod on another tower that I have been trying. I will try it on my good tower. :D

If you break discs, you are using too much pressure.

It's not that you don't have a steady enough hand, maybe not enough experiance? When I first got my dremel, I broke discs like crazy...but now they only wear down, but don't break.

But yeah, there is no way possible to cut with one of those cutters without some kind of compass or stand type thing. My dremel is actually a Craftsman Rotary tool, and came with a cutting guide thing..its like a stand so it holds the tool upstraight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom