This OR THAT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
u need tilt? u gonna use the speakers it? u want to mount it to the wall? u want a light one or a heavy one? u want a lock? in my opinion, the acer is better, but, the viewsonic looks better from behind, and better overall, but the other one has a smaller frame. its kinda a tossup, but between the two, id personally go for the acer, but then again the view sonic looks better, so look at the pics of the two and decide. the acer comes with some extra stuff, but the v....i could go on forever...look at the pics, and imagine what it would look like on ur desk, read user reviews, etc..

LOL ^ today I had a **** of a day in spanish but you amde me laugh the first time today rofl! But yea, also the reviews from CNET and stuff say the VIEWsonic has problems with ghosting.

well, u made my day, out of my bland everyday life in boringville, i made someone laugh, so its all good, but seriously, i was looking at a viewsonic last week, and didnt realize they were havin problems. think i go acer or epson now. btw does ne1 out there know where i can get a cheap projector that supports up to 1024*768, thats under about 200bux? maybe a refurb, or used, cause ive always had the thought, i got a wall that is like 13*8 and has nothing on it, i want to have the entire thing a screen. wait. thats a 1/2 ratio, so i would need 1024*720 ro 1280*900 r somethin. vid card supports it, just a cheap projector that does it(and no i aint gonna get one from my school, they got some in the pc lab that they dont need, but they have serious bur-ins of the start bar, and icons.

EDIT: my card got a max vga out of 2048*1536, and svid of 1024*768

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom