Gaming computer setup, need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't you dare use that power supply from that case.. your computer will crap out on you extremely fast

and that graphics card sucks huge donkeynuts, it uses system memory to reach its 512 mb.. and thats a no no.... get the 7600 gt like stated before...

it will not be gaming rig if you get a POS 7300 gt

and why did you turn down the core 2 duo?? its way better than that 3800 x2

i'm not using the case's power supply, i'm using a 550, and I really don't like intel.

So i replaced the graphics card with the 7600gt and it's now at $766

okay cool... that wasnt listed... but i would highly advice the 7600gt if you want gaming performance.. that card will not take you very far i guarantee you.. i had a 7300 gt 256 mb for about a week.. and that card blows...

right now i have a geforce 5600 and i do fine, i just want a new pc with great performance

my 6200tc was pretty crummy. but i overclocked it and slapped a case fan to the bottom and now it doesnt shutter when i play halo 1 H3LL YEA. anyways i would get a decent video card. you will notice that more than the processor in games anyways. but thats up to you. as for the building aspect. you cant really mess up a computer as long as you jam the male end into the proper female end of the components. its pretty simple and rather fun. but if you have someone else build it at least watch what they do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom