Vista Prices Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's a complete joke. As aliasaid said, i'm wondering if vista will be as easy to pirate as XP. Just out of curoisity of course... :p

efd753 said:
problably security, and server capablities.
If your just a home user though you dont really need server capabilities.oh and when vista comes out do you think people will already of written viruses for it or how long will it take before there is some

i know but if ur paying $400 for just security and server capabilities added on, no way in **** its worth it!

dudes...u dont got to get vista...someone down the line will find a crack for dx 10 to make it work with xp, and someone else will find another that will enable those other features. personally, i rather get 20bux than having to rake 450 out of my back pocket for an os that only gives a little eye candy. you can do the same with xp, with some progs. also, if vista requires so much, then, what will games do on it? i mean, cmon, if u got a system that can run bf2 on high on vista, imagine what it will run like with the same system running xp pro! also when vista is out, xp prices will DROP!!!

EDIT: seriously tho...i dont see what all the hype is all about, i still runnin 2kpro sp4

bmxfreakrider said:
dudes...u dont got to get vista...someone down the line will find a crack for dx 10 to make it work with xp, and someone else will find another that will enable those other features. personally, i rather get 20bux than having to rake 450 out of my back pocket for an os that only gives a little eye candy. you can do the same with xp, with some progs. also, if vista requires so much, then, what will games do on it? i mean, cmon, if u got a system that can run bf2 on high on vista, imagine what it will run like with the same system running xp pro! also when vista is out, xp prices will DROP!!!

but we all have xp so who cares.. and no.. you can't make dx10 run on xp.... there was a long discussion on it before.. i'd love to you see try to get dx9 running on windows 95.... or nt.. it just won't happen...

and we all already have xp or a cracked xp so who cares if prices go down.. everyone will convert to vista as they did to xp... its gonna happen... just not immediately.. xp didnt sell like hotcakes when it first came out either... so just wait.. you'll find yourself owning vista sooner than you think..

ya.. i'm not convinced on buying vista immediately either... dx10 games and cards don't look like they'll be here for a while either.. just look at everythign we can read about them... almost nothing.... where are actual specs of g80 and r600 now... almost nowhere to be found, just speculations... so i can wait for another half year or year for vista... and dx10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom