Windows Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
I just have to say...testing the new pre-rc1...if you buy a new powerful pc and don't use vista...you're wasting it. Besides of course dx10 only comes with vista :D

oh man, it's so sweet...sure it's eye candy but that's just a part of it :p

I hope they give testers a 50% discount or something, or free...I'll get the ultimate edition :)

I rather them spend 5 years on making an OS functional then "eye candy" if i want eye candy thats what a 5'10 blonde is for.

i mean do you really need your desktop is 3D lol?

yes! :p eye candy always stands out first and foremost of course...that's why we have to test it. To me they done a lot of improvements...so far :)

one of the easiest ways of course, depending on how you look at it, is signing up for the small windows of "open beta" testing...and do a good record they tend to come back to you again

I've done these for something like 15 years...so my name is reg'd pretty well with them. And some games! ;p

well I just wanted to try out vista beta, BUt I thought you could do it for free, as long as if the os screwed up your computer they werent liable or something.

I just want to try out vista.

i think the'll do another open beta soon, just make sure you get it before servers get hammered...or they close em :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom