new computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me Too. Well, Try to get a e6400 if you or someone else is going to make it. The e6300 is just trash comparded to the e6400.

Dr DMoney said:
Me Too. Well, Try to get a e6400 if you or someone else is going to make it. The e6300 is just trash comparded to the e6400.

Um, how do get that conclusion?

Well, it's the class that's boring. It's a beginning class, and I already know it, so the teacher gives us 1 hour and 42 minutes to create a web page with a bold header. Boring.

blakewcook said:
Well, it's the class that's boring. It's a beginning class, and I already know it, so the teacher gives us 1 hour and 42 minutes to create a web page with a bold header. Boring.

So create a new project and learn some new stuff :)

Maybe it's just me, but this guy seems like he'd be better off going with a budget desktop...(Maybe getting a 7600GT or x850xt instead of an x1800xt...?) Maybe getting like a x2 3800+ and a basic motherboard instead of an expensive Core 2 Duo(which is alright, but then a 150 dollar motherboard..? I don't see overclocking in his future either... no offense.)

But hey, if you got 1500 dollars I guess you can get what you want :p

Deathawk said:
Maybe it's just me, but this guy seems like he'd be better off going with a budget desktop...(Maybe getting a 7600GT or x850xt instead of an x1800xt...?) Maybe getting like a x2 3800+ and a basic motherboard instead of an expensive Core 2 Duo(which is alright, but then a 150 dollar motherboard..? I don't see overclocking in his future either... no offense.)

But hey, if you got 1500 dollars I guess you can get what you want :p

It would be idiotic to budget himself with someone elses money! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom