x1900xt bios fixed, now some benchys! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoad

Daemon Poster
AYe aye! so today I managed to fix it all completley and I even get a driver approval @ 3dmark programs :D

so here goes, OC resaults [a tad over XTX speeds for now is enough]:

untitled-1.jpg

NOTE: The chat in the back means "30 Amp???" next msg: "30 Amp?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!" [Yeah, my friend went nuts when he saw that picture and started telling me how crazy it is, lol]

Man, my PSU is like 40amp at peak, I sure hope it'll hold all of this setup when overclocked :(...... meh I should have bought a stronger PSU.. perhaps I can still do so...

Anyway, here's the 3DMark05 resaults [I'll run 01/03/06 later]:

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=2184416

BTW If you run the ORB Search and Compare, setup CPU to Intel Core 2, and set CPU Speeds to 2100-2200 [which are the regular frequencies for an E6400, which is what I got] you will see that my rig is rated 3'rd, right after two 7950GX2's [which barley passes me, tomorrow i'll overclock a tad more and outscore them too]

:D Comments?

-Jo.

hrmm.... my score is better than that on a 3800 x2.. very odd... and i was only at 2.6 ghz.... lemme pull up my score

*edit*
bah, i didnt save my x1900xt scores.. but my volt modded 7900gt score was 11116 with a 2.8 ghz opteron 146.. man, i had no idea how great that opty was :D

my cpu was was 6950.. only a couple hundred away from yours

wow

well... i compared my bencs at same res and everything and mine are slightly ahead of yours in the 3dmark score with 12027 and i dont have my xtx overclocked... yet
but your cpu scores rocked mine... wtf?! lol

lol to idiotec, cannot overclock it yet :( My bios is the first bios and my DVD ROM was burned by mistake, and today I hope to get it back so Ic an flash my bios to the latest version.. THEN I can start OCing..

Anyway today i'll rock this card..

-Jo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom