how much is my Inspiron 9200 worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordo_99

Daemon Poster
ok so here's my specs

Intel Pentium M 725 (90nm // .988V // 1.6 Ghz // L1 32x2 L2 2mb // 400mhz fsb...etc)

1x256mb ram and 1x1Gb @ 2.5-3-3-7 // 166.1mhz 3:5 FSB:DRAM

128mb ATI Mobility Radeon 9700

60Gb HDD

Monitor is 1440x900 (WXGA maybe...i don't really know but it's the 2nd best of 3 types i coulda gotten)

i was gonna say around 700-800 depending if i got another 1GB stick installed

i'm not looking at selling it quite yet but i probaby will in about a month in case somebody is interested.

It's a laptop? Stick it on eBay.. laptops tend to sell for quite a bit on there. (In Australia atleast anyway)

alright i'll see what they've got on there as for similar pricing. any guesses to how much i can get though...i'm deciding if it's worth it to ditch that laptop and just get a small cheap one for word processing and stuff for in classes.

yeah...well i was getting it for some gaming and 3d animation projects. it's pretty fast and has a decent video card but over the last year (i've owned it 1 1/2) i've gotten more into gaming and bought a pretty decent gaming rig not too long ago (in sig) now making gaming on this pointless. i can run games like dod:source and cs:source @ the 1440x900 w/ low settings pretty well and w/o lag...but i can run it on my desktop with all settings maxed at the same res.

i'm thinking of just getting a 12' laptop w/ 512mb ram. just something to take notes for class w/ and watch movies on long car-rides...etc...basically use it as a laptop instead of a desktop like i was doing w/ the 9200

yes sell that laptop you have and but an inspiron 1300 then youll have some money left over .

yeah that's what i'll probably do. i've been thinking of just asking my roomate if he wants to trade his Inspiron 6000 w/ all same specs except 2x512mb for ram and an 80 gig HD.

i'd probably trade him it for about $150 or so. and then put that money into an upgrade like another 7600GT or something.

i'm thinking he'd do it too cuz he's having some trouble w/ the speed of his computer and doesn't wanna reformat his HD and i'd do that if i traded him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom