Vista Prices Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't like supporting M$, but unfortunately i need the compatability of windows, for school and well also games, so im stuck regardless, which really sucks cause i don't really feel like shelling out another couple hundred dollars to support Gates

:(

well if its any assurance, bill gates is the biggest philanthropist ever (until that buffet guy gave like 40bill). he donates almost all his annual income which is somewhere around 3 or 4 billion dollars. the gates and melinda foundation has done a lot of good in fighting diseases and donating computers to under-funded schools and stuff like that..

BUT... ms still doesnt' deserve all that money, hehe.

i wonder if pirating vista will be as easy as xp. (i wholly condemn all piracy in every sort, i'm merely asking out of curiosity.)

*elude suspicion*

check.

Well, God. **** m$. THis sucks. My next pc is going to be around vista. I miles well get the most expensive. If I have to I will just stick with xp for 6 months before vista comes out. **** I won't have it when it releases. **** **** ****

YEah, and probally you won't find vista out on the net when It releases. If you and beould like me. IF you spend that much on something I want it to be just for me.

$400 is way too much for an OS, it better include Office professional or an xbox 360, whoever pays that much for a glorified OS is out of their mind.

i think ima stick with xp pro for a while.... i mean who needs at that fancy dodad bling blings ? all i need is my copy of bf2 and ppl and im happy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom