Electronics and RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew_77

Beta member
This is an off the wall question, but I am hoping someone can help. I getting intrested in learning how to build my own RC cars and other RC stuff. After I learn that, I want to learn how I can hook them up to a computer and control with it programs. I learned about this when I saw a BASIC STAMP kit at Radio Shack, made by Parallax.

http://www.parallax.com/

I want to know if anyone knows of a good book I can buy at BN, Amazon, or another book store that teaches me the basics of making RC electronics. I don't want to spend $79.00 at Parallax if it isn't good. Also, a good website for buying the materials. Later, I will learn about hooking up the stuff to the computer.

like what kind of rc vehicles, I mess around with rc trucks, (no not radioshack models LOL) I have a traxxas rustler, and a traxxas T maxx 2.5, the rustler is tricked out and the t maxx is bone stock. I have yet to come across a program that can control the rc trucks. ??? hhhhmmmm

I think it would be hard to make it work on a nitro but an electric would probably work good. Something with a lot of room on the chassis like an E-Maxx.

BTW I have a Tmaxx, a Jato, a Revo, a Savage, a Mammoth and a few others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom