sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah prime was passing above and I stopped it manually since you can see the 0 warnings, 0 errors indication...I just wanted to use that as an indication that cas of 2.5 was stable considering previously using 2.5 even with 240MHz would fail both prime instances within about 15 seconds of starting them. What basically happened was I wanted to test my RAM at stock speeds without overclocking the CPU and naturally with RAM running at 300MHz it was just common sense to increase vdimm to 2.7vdimm

Of course when I was trying 240MHz I wasn't touching the vdimm as this RAM in particular loves low voltage (or at least it did)

i'm guessing that wasn't memory related otherwise it would be unlikely each instance would fail near each other but still a minute or so apart
Really? I've experienced that both cores overclock differently and with me it's always core1 which is the top prime instance I believe that fails while core0 chugs along just fine

When you are editing the target for prime95, you are restricting that thread to one specific core. -A0 would indicate core0 and -A1 would indicate core1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom