Laptop Building

Status
Not open for further replies.

m@t

Beta member
I am a graphics person seeking infornmation and help with regards of building a new laptop or custimizing a laptop but i do not specialize in laptops only in desktops.

I am a graphics engineer needing alot of graphics memory, internal memory and the other stuff included in the computing area.
To be more specific i usually do touch up graphics and designing blueprints,plans,houses and other graphic or tech drawing on the computer.

So if you can help me with infornmation i can help u with any designing, drawing or graphic techniques.

thanx

Sounds like you need... a Macbook Pro! :) Seriously though, building a laptop probably won't be much cheaper than just buying one, and the warantee is worth having for something that difficult to diagnose and repair.

Dan

I dont trust apple i hav issues with there prebuilt laptops and ther portable mp3's i hate them they always crash or fault on me.

can u suggest other brands that would fit the catogorie?

maybe vodoo ? i thoguth that they made a omen in lap form .... also an xps should work if not mistaken and then theres always the over priced ... alienware.........

Try building a similar machine or AMD equivalent (MSI MS-1039) on www.avadirect.com, Pretty good prices and their warranty coverage is rated very highly on reseller ratings (9.xx last time I checked). It may cost you a bit more but it's worth it not having to assemble it yourself and having a well honored warranty imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom