BULLCRAP ROUTER!!!- NEED THE HELP OF ALL YOU TECHIES ASAP-!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuqdew

Solid State Member
Hey guys, I made a new network yesterday and it worked for half an hour before my router suddenly stopped working.

All of a sudden, all of the three computers on my network disconnected with the internet and i was unable to reconnect.

I have tried restarting all the computers and also resetting the router settings to default. Do you have any ideas?

btw, when it was working, the computers automatically disconnected from time to time so i had to keep resetting the router

any help would be appreciated
cheers

few questions to figure out what ur prob is...what type of router is it? is it an integrated modem, and if not, does the modem have inet connection? do all the pc's disconnect from the router simotaniously? what causes it to stop functioning? is it random, or what causes it?

ill be back in a few hours, maye around 9:30am GMT

It is a Inexq BR400 DSL/Cable router. My ISP is Bell Sympatico.

It is an integrated modem.

Yes, all the pc's diconnect together.

Yes it is random.

I don't know if my modem supports INET. How can I find out?

Thanks a lot ;)

i had a problem like this before, i had NO idea what it was. Than i found out it was my phones. When i was using them my modem would just stop working.

Try turning on some of the phones and see if that's the problem. If so, just change the channel on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom