can i buy a USB DVD burner ? is such thing exists? and other ques. about PC's Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxPrincexx

Beta member
hi friendz...

I am havin dell inspiron 1150... with a CD burner & DVD ROM....but not DVD writer !!
I live in canada...

now i wanna know that is such thing available ? USB DVD Burner..?
so that i can attach that DVD burner to my USB port and burn DVD's ??
if its availabe in canada then please kindly tell me the approximate price ...

OTHER Quary:

I have recently formated my PC...and i have lost my Drivers CD......now can you name all necessary drivers needed for DELL INSPIRON 1150 !!!
or if there is anyother solution to this driver thing then please suggest me!!
due to no driver ... my microphone is not working ..and i cant talk on messengers :(

please reply quickly...

thanks a LOT in advance...

:)
Prince.

and wat about drivers for My PC??

I have recently formated my PC...and i have lost my Drivers CD......now can you name all necessary drivers needed for DELL INSPIRON 1150 !!!
or if there is anyother solution to this driver thing then please suggest me!!
due to no driver ... my microphone is not working ..and i cant talk on messengers

please reply quickly...

thanks a LOT in advance...

Prince.

sorry, forgot about drivers. ...

you have your model number of the comptuer, and the service tag, since its a dell. Go to dell's website, and get the drives that you need.

You can determine which drivers are needed by looking at the device manager, (win key + Pause break; then hard ware tab).
the ones with Xs by them need drivers.

hope that helps.

ok about the USB Optical drive...i bought one off ebay for around $60-80 including shipping. no drivers needed. it's great i love it.

i'd suggest looking on there adn just buy one from one of the sellers who sell a bunch of them as they will be more helpful/reliable and quicker.

as for the drivers...i just called dell when the same thing happened to my inspiron 9200 cuz i was too lazy to search for them. they wanted to stay on the line and install them with me so i hung up on them though...haha

anyways it shouldn't be real hard to find if you just look them up in device manager and then search for them on dells site. (that's what the tech support did for me)

and if you call do it late at night like 1 am or so if you stay up that late. otherwise they'll put you on hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom