Cyberpower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarulsis

Baseband Member
I have recently purchased a computer from cyberpower and was curious if anyone knew anything about this website. I have heard both good and bad things and may to contemplating canceling my order.
Any help appreciated.

well it'd help if u told us what u got from cyberpowerpc........ then we might be able to diagnose a problem..

gerrrrrrrrrrrerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cyberpower makes me angry

they had me replace my power supply three times
my mother board 3 times and the battery twice
my video card twice
my ram 3 times
my hard drive twice

and then they tell my that the msi motherboard they sent my did not suppurt the ram they told my it did

all of this happened in the first year and when ever i asked if i could just get a new computer they would say no but we fix what ever goes wrong.

well that really sucked cause i had to send it to california for about 2 months at a time to get these problems fixed. well thats my story . ive done my research so next time i buy it will be from abspc.com (abs computers) a little more expencive but no hore storyies from there costomers.

i don't really understand ur problem man, what do u mean "they had me replace my" x, y and z? what went wrong?

abs may have better customer service but cyberpower has a TON more options for a **** of a lot cheaper. I was considering building my own mobo from the ground up, but once i did some research i foud out that its a bit cheaper to buy it through cyberpower (everything except the operating system, video card(s), sound card , a monitor and extra RAM), plus u get a 3 year warranty.

Basically by the time February comes with vista hopfully released, i expect to buy from cyberpowerpc with the exceptions of: an operating system, video card(s), a sound card , a monitor and some extra RAM, checking in at about $1,400 to $1,600

sound good?

well all i know is me and a lot of other people get tired of talking to tech support people that u cant understand. and yes they are cheaper but i believe that u truely get what u pay for with these guys.

i went to a computer store in my town and started to tell him the problem i was having and he asked if i had bought it from cypberpower or ibuypower because of how bad those to companies are. i just say build it urself or buy from someone els that you wont be sorry about

well i went for the price to but well u know. but good luck with what ever u decide peace out

i had a psudo bad experience w/ their tech support, but it was a pretty simple fix (they were just kind of rude over the phone)... i've been happy w/ my comp though.
it took like a month for me to get my comp (they told it would take that long), it was good to go though once it showed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom