monitor question

Status
Not open for further replies.

wowie

Baseband Member
hi friends,

i have a westinghouse LCM-17v2 LCD 17'' monitor at home, but there are a lot of stuck pixels and the monitor doesnt support DVI.:(

i am looking for deals at newegg or any other site where a good DVI supported monitor is bundled with pc parts.
I'm planning on getting an AM2 4600+ and an ATI 199XT 512MB gpu.

any good suggestions? thx

24 inch acer!!!! ermm.. if you don't got 700 dollars then maybe just a 20 inch wide benq... thats only 300 dollars..

and i hope you mean x1900xt

lol, yea, i mean a x1900xt
i definitely aint getting the ATI 199 :p

but yea, those are probably what i'll look at. but i'm thinking maybe i should wait for the prices to drop in a few months.

Is there any way of eliminating stuck pixels? plz help!

I don't think your going to get monitors bundled with graphics cards, cpu's, and ram lol.

But Hyundai 19", Viewsonic 19" or 20.1", Benq :D :classic:

If you are near a Best Buy, get the Gateway 19" Widescreen. It supports DVI and its HD (720p).

I thought all monitors could display HD? :S Isn't high definition just a high resolution?

Khann said:
I thought all monitors could display HD? :S Isn't high definition just a high resolution?

no. i could be wrong but i look at TV res a lot when shopping for them and i've seen HD tv's with only 1024-800 (not the actual res but just an estimate) and around there whereas you can buy

and btw i'm kicking my own butt right now.

i went to that site for the stuck pixels...tapped a really annoying green on oh so softly...gone. wish i woulda tried that a long time ago. thanks to whoever posted that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom