Alienware laptops...

Status
Not open for further replies.
jordo_99 said:
get something off of www.ibuypower.com or www.cyberpowerpc.com

they should have laptops for customization there.

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/ntbkx64sli.asp?v=d#configurator_top

that should be pretty good for you if you are willing to spend 3200 or so. It would definately be good for a while. if you wanted to later upgrade ram it's only like $100 cuz it's got 1 open spot.

and it's got that nice 19" display you talked about

well that dell i suggested has a 20.1 inch widescreen... AND.. its probably the coolest look laptop... EVER

though that does offer sli... in a laptop!!... looks or graphics.. hahaha

jordo_99 said:
get something off of www.ibuypower.com or www.cyberpowerpc.com

they should have laptops for customization there.

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/ntbkx64sli.asp?v=d#configurator_top

that should be pretty good for you if you are willing to spend 3200 or so. It would definately be good for a while. if you wanted to later upgrade ram it's only like $100 cuz it's got 1 open spot.

and it's got that nice 19" display you talked about

Yeah, I went on those sites....but I live in the UK, and I don't think either of them ship here. The prices are so much better than things here though...

As for the DELL, I saw that too and thought it was really great...but I was concerned with the graphics card... I'd been looking at high end nvdias with 512MB and even SLI and I thought (maybe wrongly) that the 256MB ATI® Mobility® Radeon® X1800 would be considerably worse.

Well, from what I can tell it's a notch down from the nvdias on the other systems, not that's neccessarily a problem. I just need the system to "last" enough to make it worth spending the money...

if that is the case.. i highly recommend the alienware with sli.. ya, i know its pricy.. but it looks **** nice!! and i know you know it!! hahaha

HAHAHA battery on a 19" with SLi would last about 30 minutes, good luck on the mobility thing, not to mention it would weigh about 20 pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom