Really disappointed by this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trotter said:
Actually, in the thread you were asking about RAM. You mentioned upgrading the CPU, but didn't ask about it.

I'm the eMachine supporter in these parts, and normally look up models when there are questions. But no question was asked. I jst now pulled up your model and it says 754 with the mobo:

but not with the CPU:

Don't paint TF with such a broad brush. While usually a mistake like that is caught by members, anyone Googling the model would have found what Zucchini did. I use a specific site to find the hardware of specific models. But judging the entire site because of one screw-up is totally unfair.

Agreed, Noone is an expert on everything Computer related. Forums are a bunch of volunteers who have similar interests, sometimes people make mistakes, we are all human we don't know your situation unless you tell us. The more specific and detailed you are the LESS likely people on the forum are to give wrong or incorrect information.

(This wasn't directed at anyone specific just something to remind everyone.)

Well sure you'll be spending more money, but you learned the hard way and I've always found out I learn the most that way since you dont want anything bad to happen next time.

Run CPU-Z, it would've told you what socket your CPU is. Lack of research, buying without thinking, and getting disappointed is all your fault, not ours.

haha everyone no need to be angry - just another childish little kid - dont know **** and blame others - let it go

If you were going replace the processor anyway..it would be in your best interest to know what kind it was. Even if it required you taking the **** thing out for once and looking at it...

Guys, I agree with Madking here. Let it go, he hasn't even been back to say anything. No need to keep replying. I don't know why he's even angry, it's highly likely that it was his parents' money he wasted, and not his own, anyway......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom