oc and mod supplies question

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
morning ppl, 10am eastern sunday :)

I figure today's a good day to go shopping, IF it helps

OC supplies, local brick and mortar in the US

conductive pen...seems radio shack is posted as having this but unsure if people mean online ordering or shops. Also, would you guys know if places like office depot, target, walmart has this? Last Radio Shack I went to couple weeks ago had NOTHING! sucked

heat guns...so I did some sleeving with a blow dryer and lighter...not all that good :D

local brick and mortar suggestions for heat guns? And what type/brand to look for (price range helps too). Couple nights ago at a Target and it seems not a regular item for such things.

also need insulation tape...and while we're at it, double sided tape. The kind small enough for sleeving, so stuff that's like .5 or .75 inch....or smaller if they have it, .25inch.

Thanks

I'm in the SE US for region limited stores :p

well for the latter half of your post you should be able to pick all that stuff up at a hardware store. for the heatgun just look for the cheapest one you can find........then spend maybe $15-$20 more than that and you'll be fine :p no joke.

the conductive pen as suggested should be able to be found at a RadioShack or similar (sorry can't help out with names because i'm Australian). basically any electronics supply store should be a potential stockist.

hey, in america a lot of the retailers suck. I'm sure standards in other countries make the companies work harder...seriously. You walk in a tech shop like Radio Shack (at least where I'm at) and it doesn't seem like a tech shop ;p

buncha hicks here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom