How much is my computer worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
to the unknown user.. i think 600.. well oc your 3000+ to like 2.6 ghz or something.. because stupid people want high frequency speeds.. that hard drive sorta kills it too...

DUMB PEOPLE WANTS:
1.lots of ram
2.lots of ram for the video card
3.3.0+ speed processors!!!!! :confused:
4.dvd burners
5.lots of hdd space for snuff films! :eek:

well ya.. thats all i could think of now.. you got the video and dvd burner part... and ram.. 1 gb is alot to people...

i may lower the price to 500... 600 because of monitor and speakers

NosBoost300 said:
to the unknown user.. i think 600.. well oc your 3000+ to like 2.6 ghz or something.. because stupid people want high frequency speeds.. that hard drive sorta kills it too...

DUMB PEOPLE WANTS:
1.lots of ram
2.lots of ram for the video card
3.3.0+ speed processors!!!!! :confused:
4.dvd burners
5.lots of hdd space for snuff films! :eek:

well ya.. thats all i could think of now.. you got the video and dvd burner part... and ram.. 1 gb is alot to people...

i may lower the price to 500... 600 because of monitor and speakers

dumb people dont know what RAM is ^^

try to put it in your local newspaper, and maybe include some newer games (BF2, Sims). And only mention the good specs. you should get $600-$1000

fzk said:
dumb people dont know what RAM is ^^

try to put it in your local newspaper, and maybe include some newer games (BF2, Sims). And only mention the good specs. you should get $600-$1000

i was once one of those dumb people... and i thought ram ruled everything! i thought if i had enough ram i'd be able to play anything.. and dang did that compaq prove me wrong...

A-mak said:
dont bother selling it on here, everyone will either try to rip you off or go "omg I can get that for liek $2"

Best tip: Sell it for $1000 maybe even more in your local trading post as something like "Awsome gaming pc" "256mb video card 1gig of ram dvd-burner 5.1 surround sound" etc. Only state the good bits and some dumbass would call you up asking more, so you tell him and tell him about how it can play all these games and such..

They'll buy it for there dumbass kid. Works every time and you can run along and build a new custom computer with that $1000 thats 4x better.

lol, that's so mean...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom