Buying a new comp, REVIEW this deal plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

woofay11

Solid State Member
ok so yeah im in the market....again. This time i need a desktop and i found this one from newegg.com. It sounds like a deal for the price and is very suitable for my needs. What do you think? I also want to know about the warranty service, has anyone delt with newegg before? they say that warranty is provided by the company, which would be acer. How do i know what warranty i get? it doesnt make sense to me. Anyway i look forward to reading your responses here is a link to the computer. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16883103004

edit: also if you have another reccomendation that is very welcome, please provide me with a link. Im looking for the best quality for the price. I dont want to pay more than 600. even a good one for 500 would be nice

it seems like a decent deal, but I cannot tell if it comes with a PCIE slot of not. having no AGP/PCIE slot tells me you would be stuck with integrated video until you bought a new system... no upgrade possible , unless I missed somwthing....

also i have heard many bad things about acer
there is no way i would recommend it to you
u should build your own
acers have so many problems and then there support group is useless (atleast in australia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom