How much is my computer worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keachj06

Solid State Member
Custom Built about 2-3 yrs ago but upgraded along the way.
but i want and estimate if i were to sell "EVERYTHING" as a package or would i be better parting out.

Case-thermaltake full size ATX (Blue) w/led fan
Processor-A64 3000+ 2.01 GHz
Ram- 1 GB PC3300 2x512 with heatsinks and lights thermaltake
80 GB Western DIgi harddrive
GA-K8ns Mobo
Radeon x850 256MB graphics card
550 Watt PSU
dvd-r/rw/cdr/rw comobo drive
52x cdr/rw drive
logitech 5.1 surround sound system
15 inch monitor
thermal take keyboard and mouse (blue)
12 in 1 card reader
another note
Can play fear no problem on full settings and no overclock and 2x anti.

dont bother selling it on here, everyone will either try to rip you off or go "omg I can get that for liek $2"

Best tip: Sell it for $1000 maybe even more in your local trading post as something like "Awsome gaming pc" "256mb video card 1gig of ram dvd-burner 5.1 surround sound" etc. Only state the good bits and some dumbass would call you up asking more, so you tell him and tell him about how it can play all these games and such..

They'll buy it for there dumbass kid. Works every time and you can run along and build a new custom computer with that $1000 thats 4x better.

Yeah dont try and sell hardware to computer literate people. Try and sell it in some local stores or newspapers like mak said (I dont know if they have the pennysaver in your area, thats one of the best ways to rip people off :p jk).

i'd rather get a bad deal for a comp rather than rip someone off. the guilt would just eat at me.

Better then there money going to a big rich company like dell right? You should try to get as much money as you can for your computer. It's not ripping people off it's called making a profit. Don't worry you won't go to ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom