Hacker problemz

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Zip1

In Runtime
Yeah omg.. so yeah thiers this hacker like going crazE on my computer... well my Norten Firewal is going crazy like.. it sais "A Remote system is attempting to acces your computer" and im not on a network or anything. and it keeps coming from different IP's, im not very familiar with hacking.. so yeah any help on keeping this guy out.. would be apreciated.. yeah im running windows 98. with Norten Firewall 2002.. I really need sum answers cuz this is getting annoying this firewall popping up every 30 seconds. and like i dont want this guy geting into my computer.. or if hes already screwing around with it. i wanna get him out. any help would be nice. thanks

Normally these warnings say something like "A remote computer is attempting to access you computer through a port that is normally used by 'Trojan Horses'" but the Firewall normally informs you that the attempt was blocked. Norton Firewall 2002 also allows you to disable these messages so that they aren't constantly annoying you.

Most of the time these "hackers" are automated computers set up to detect "Trojan Horses" within somebody's computer and access it. A "hacker" cannot access a computer unless he/she has inside help like a Trojan Horse.

Trojan Horses open/use ports that would normally be blocked by your computer and allow people to access your computer through these "open" ports. Your firewall won't normally block connections through "open" ports because they think it is the user that is using these ports.

Download Spybot: S&D or Adware to eliminate any possible trojan horses. Norton Antivirus will also eliminate Trojan Horses - but to ensure you have the latest updates I recommend you buy Norton Antivirus/Firewall 2004 - This version has an updated engine that allows you to download all the latest updates.

Yeahh.. well the problem is. the computer that i am having these problems on is an older computer.. like 233 mhz er sumthen.. just sumthen i use for msn and surfen the net.. but yeah.. so i tryied NAV 2004 on thier. but it was soo slow.. so thats why i dont have a anti-virus on thier rite now.. but ima pull the HD outa that computer and put it into my other computer and use that computers NAV 2004 to scan the HD and see if thier is any viruses.. but yeah thankz for the help.

just get spybot s&d, it shouldnt have a problem running on it. its not very demanding and most of all, it works.

the computer cannot get in, just let the firewall block the intrusion after around a month your ip will be removed from their system and they will leave you alone. i had the same problem with a subseven attack from taiwan

If I started to get these messages...the first thing that I would do is take the RJ45 plug from my computer IMMEDIATELY. Then you can start scanning and get rid of spyware and things of that nature. Same with a virus....If you are infected, disconnect right away to avoid any further damage to you or the network you are on.

-Mike

Hey A_Zip1,

You aren't running Kazaa or any other file sharing program
on this computer are you? Sometimes when you have a firewall
setup and you are running Kazaa it will block others trying to
access the files you are trying to share.

It's not clear whether you have Broadband service with a
static IP or not. If you do you can contact the ISP and let
them know your beening nailed by hacker activity
and they will issue a new IP address to your machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom