Internet Explorer 7 RC1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Microsoft has quietly released the latest test version of Internet Explorer 7. The RC1 build includes improvements in performance, stability, security, and application compatibility. With this build, Microsoft has also made enhancements to the fit and finish of the user interface, completed CSS platform changes, added language support and included an auto-uninstall feature in Setup, which automatically uninstalls prior betas of IE7 making installing the new build even easier.

IE7 RC1 is available in English today, and all localized versions of RC1 will be available in September including Arabic, Finnish, German, and Japanese as well as the French and Spanish versions which will be available for the first time.

Microsoft is expected to finalise Internet Explorer 7 at the same time as Windows Vista.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...41-2907-4415-8F72-DA7C2C2ACE09&displaylang=en

don't try putting this on illegal xp with the customised iecustom.dll file it will screw your system and explorer.exe faults on startup

ahem.. yes wel thers a lota other people saying same things as me i swear officer hehe

yeh its pretty good, im hanging out for it but somehow i think ill stil end up using firefox for a while i got used to it lol

I tried IE7, but I hate it a lot. Firefox is much much better. I rarely have spyware, adware, or those stuff. Thanks for the ad here too, pal. I'll stay with firefox. Wish I could run my Kanotix again.

well just think, everyone will have it on their system because it wll be installed as an update not by choice unless you do manual updated but then it you do that you wont be able to get the rest of the updates

will it come to people with illegal versions of windows through automatic updates too? or is there some way they can tell before sending the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom