The best cooling a man can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think just getting a freeze proof case and sealing it, and getting about 40-50 ltrs of lN2 chucking it in with your mobo, chip, RAM, GPU, and there you have it, completely frozen PC, OC as far as you want! Ohh the drooling and the wishing......

aspire.comptech said:
Liquid Helium is Colder than Liquid Nitrogen

I have to agree with aspire.comptech because if i remember correctly i learned about this somewhere that liquid helium is in fact colder then the liquid nitrogen. I think they have a weird way of making it i duno gotta watch discovery channel :)

i dont no about liquid oxygen, but wat i do no is that that ocing video was the bomb, dunno how sustainabl;e that OC was though
looks like fun
wonder id they got like a pcmark score or soemthing while they were there
be interested to find out wat they got

Liquid helium is by far the coldest I know of...

Runs at 4.23 Kelvins.

A single Kelvin runs at -273.15 Centigrade.

But there is one catch. Its HIGHLY flamable to grease. Infact it will explode to the touch of it. And we all know what that slippery stuff that sits on are skin is. Oily grease;)

Pepsiboy700 said:
Put it out in space in the shade of a planet. Actually that seems like a **** good idea! Let it float outside in space. No air so theres no liquid water.

EDIT- I remember hearing it can be -200 degrees celcius in the shade in spaec but getting there is an issue.

meh... thats what i was gonna say exept id just barry it on pluto, i can get someone to barry it there...

Preacher said:
WOW Norcent you made my day. thats crazy .....

btw, the record is 7.2GHz, with LN2.

what do those cryogenic coolers use to get the near 0k temperatures? i suppose it would be liquid helium...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom