Video card / monitor problems.. again:S:S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willeh

In Runtime
I posted about this problem before, and found no real way of preventing it [or the cause] apart from it just going away by itself. The problem has now come back and it's driving me maaad:mad:
Ok well, every so often, the whole screen colour would flicker, it would sometimes go from its normal state to something really red and bright or sometimes flicker to something a bit darker. I would then use the 'auto-set' button on my monitor to return the colour back to its original state.

The monitor's menu colour doesn't change with the flickering, it stays as it is so I think it's unlikely to be the monitors fault.
My videocard is a nvidia 6600LE and it's overclocked, but the problems still came when I undid the overclock.

Is there a program or something which would ask me to set the default colours, and if it identifies that the colours of the screens had changed or something, it would auto it back to the colour I set in.. if you get what I mean.
Any help or steps to identifying this problem would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

it sounds like the graphics card is bad so your not gonna be able to really fix it if its articacting like that. try the card in another system and if that doesnt work trash it and get a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom