A8n32-sli system help request

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would rma the mobo too since it should still be under warrenty with newegg and try a fresh set of parts.

it'll take some time, but reseat everything... rebuld it. reseat the mobo, cpu, ram, etc... all of it. when you start to put it apart, remove the battery and clear the CMOS while you rebuild it. put in only one stick of ram, and one drvie each. (DVD/CD and hard drive) once you do that put the battery back. make sure you have all your connections correct then try it. Since you have not installed the OS yet, it's an issue of hardware conflicts.

What is the possibility its the graphics card? i could try an old one i have laying around to find out.

I take that back, my other computer is still using an agp video card, i dont have another to test on it.

anyone know where i can find the beep codes for the a8n32 delux? i cant seem to find them on asus website

found them, according to the table my system is working just fine.

But i still cant get into bios :D

Dr.Gootch said:
well then, restart pc and starting pushing all the f1 keys and delete keys multitaniously (spelled right i hope) :D

I do that. no good. I have new ram coming this morning, I will update this once it is here.

Im also going to swap out a power supply this morning and see if that works.

New ram from Corsair didnt work.

Motherboard or CPU was bad, ASUS and AMD both agreed that i needed to return both.

Newegg wasnt very receptive to me returning the proccesor due to their 7 day exchange policy. I reminded them that due to their 3 day shipping plus no delivery on saturday or sunday that I only had the proccessor for 2 days. I finally had to call amd back and get a # so that Newegg would accept the **** thing back. Now ill have to wait until monday for the new board and cpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom