E6600 overclocking results :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, Only took 1 minute to download and the pics are great.

EDIT- At some points I felt like it was almost like a video only frame by frame like you show the case and you show it again but the mb tray is out.

Hey sorry I didn't know you had to log in to download that, it used to be no login required. :(

I'm glad you like the pictures. :classic:

(The) General, upload them to rapidshare.de and I will look, yousendit used to be good but now suck

Haha that fried cable is looking bad lol. That new case is beautiful, im guessing it doesnt have a side window panel on the left. Pics look awesome and clear. I hope i can build my amd system soon with that case.That LCD looks sweet, nice comp man enjoy, dont rip those games apart too much :)

gaara said:
I\'m not particularily familiar with DDR2 overclocking...

Dude, its so confusing in the beginning. Going from AMD, its pretty weird when the rules you knew dont apply anymore. For one, I couldnt figure out how memory was actually running at 400MHz, LOL. Actual speed, that is. And then theres the thing about 1:1 actually being 1:(1x2), lol.

On that note, to the guys running different ratios, youre most likely taking a pretty big performance hit from not running 1:1. Intels suffer from that, due to the lack of a IMC. It was fine in A64s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom