The best cooling a man can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Fully Optimized
Ok guys for all you moders out there you know the usual fan cooling and water cooling. I want you (for the fun of it) to think of the most creative cooling (doesn't have to be realistic). Well see how this goes...
Ill start off.. In my opinion Little Leprekons inside my PC blowing air on my main parts is the best cooling which i can think of

an open case pc in the coldest part of antartica.

or, liquid nitrogen inert inside the pc-case.

You said it didnt have to be realistic ;)

ya, i'd have to go with something close to absolute zero.... so probably liquid nitrogen ln2... that would be nice.. or maybe ever the water gods freezing it over.. if they can do that?

liquid nitrogen is colder.. but dry ice is alot cheaper... 1 dollar per pound at the ice man.. i should figure this out someday and try

Ahaha ye lol i learned about this dry ice back when i had biology in highschool lol, my teacher explained how its made but i forgot.

I would have water at exactly 31 deg. F and run copper pipe through it in like a bathtub. then have that go through my water cooling system. it would work a lot better then a radiator, and could be possible.

Put it out in space in the shade of a planet. Actually that seems like a **** good idea! Let it float outside in space. No air so theres no liquid water.

EDIT- I remember hearing it can be -200 degrees celcius in the shade in spaec but getting there is an issue.

pssh nubs, obviously you put a carved out pineapple on a pair of hamsters, then lay that over some gold and WOLA u got your heatsink, keeps conroes running at -1337 degrees centigrade =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom