Sound... Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddyRo

In Runtime
well im lookin into gettin the Z-2300's was wandering if ne1 here had them and could recomend them?... would they sound better than my Walmart all in 1 dvd home theater system...POS...

i dont want 5.1 or any kind og surround sound... i do alot of music recording and i listen to it on my Flat Reponse monitors then come and listen to it on my comp... so it needs to be TRUE stereo

BTW my comp sound now is a Phillips HTS3400... mabe u guys can help me compare the Z2300s against these crappy speakers

you should either post links to your products...or for bandwidth challenged like me, describe your item in question in detail :D

i'm still at work :p...so I checked out the items.

for the heck of it, checked it all at amazon to make it easy for you :D

The Z-2300's have a ton of reviews, and all quiet positive. I'm sure you can't go wrong with them. And to be clear, you're wanting to compare the logitechs against the ones in the Philips package? When I was in electronic sales, I never pushed any philips product on people (bad salesman I know). Philips is a big brand with crap quality, hehe

But for this I'd have to say we have to look at the tech specs, ad the logs I'm sure are high spec'd for audio.

ya i want to compare the Z's to the P's lol....ne way.. i just wanna be sure i dont Downgrade cuz what i got now sounds good and is pretty loud...BUT its 5.1 and not very high quality as u sayed...just dont wanna spend 100 bucks on a worse set of speakers than what i have now is all....and thnx for the help to man...

BTW i got off early today HAHA... lol im in construction business and it was to hot so i said heck wit it im goin home under the A/C....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom