Amazing PC for 299.99!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuqdew

Solid State Member
Ok I am back to looking for a budget computer and i would like to ask you guys what you think of this:

http://factorydirect.ca/catalog/product_spec.php?pcode=EM3123

It's a Emachines D3123. It's bundled with a refubished 19" Crt for $299.99 canadian.

I know its refurbished but it looks like an awesome deal.
i could just add another stick of ram and an geforce 7600 gt and it would be perfect.

SHould I buy it?

doesn't seem like a bad machine, but I can't see all the specs. but the price does seem very nice... if you willing to put the extra money in, then go for it.

i checked it out but it seems like its bundled with a 17inch monitor.. anyways.. it seems like a good deal...

CPU: AMD Sempron™ 3100+ processor1
(1.8GHz, 1600MHz system bus, 256KB L2 cache)
Operating System: Genuine Microsoft® Windows® XP Home (SP2)2
Monitor: 17" Flat CRT Monitor (17F3)
Chipset: NVIDIA® GeForce® 6100
Memory: 512MB DDR (1 × 512MB), 400MHz (PC3200)
Expandable to 2GB
Hard Drive: 100GB (7200rpm, 2MB cache)3
Optical Drive: 48x CD-RW/DVD combo drive
Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® 6100 GPU
Up to 128MB of shared video memory
PCI Express (PCI-E x16) slot available
Sound: 6-channel (5.1) AC'97 audio
Network: 10/100Mbps integrated Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port)
Modem: 56K ITU V.92-ready fax/modem (RJ-11 port)
Peripherals: Standard multifunction keyboard, 2-button wheel mouse, amplified stereo speakers
Ports/Other: 6 USB 2.0 (2 in front, 4 in back), VGA external connector, serial port, parallel port, 2 PS/2 ports (keyboard and mouse), 5 audio ports (2 in front, 3 in back)

i believe those are the specs.. i'm not too sure... its great for basic computer use. great value.

Im showing 269 for the price. Where does it say its bundled with a 17 inch monitor? I might just pick this cheap pos up lol.

Emachines aren't good in the long run.
Going on five years ain't the long run? My wife took the eMachine when I got my current rig, and it is still going strong.

i would but it but keep it still in the box so when the deal ends-if it does_ you can sell it for a higher price and build a nicer rig with the profits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom