NVIDIA FTW! In your face ATi! HAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, the X1950XTX was supposed to be the next big thing. Remember those "leaked benchmarks" that ATi made, where the X1950XTX killed the 7950GX2? Yeah, they are wrong.

I also think that the specs shouldn't matter. The X1950XTX is obviously supposed to be a competitor to the 7950GX2, it costs the same or more, and sucks big time.

ATi loses this round, then again, I don't know why they even tried.

Where do idiots like you come from? Jesus are you 10 years old?

OMG NVIDIA IS ON TOP IN YOUR FACE IN YOUR FACE.

Who the **** cares honestly? ATI is on top... then Nvidia...then ATI... then Nvidia for 2 chips...then ATI for 1 then blah blah blah..

Shut the h e l l up stupid fanboi's.

Who cares who's new card with <insert new whatever> has higher benchmarks. Buy the best on the market or buy the company you like better and shut the **** up.

d0ntcar3 said:

Who the **** cares honestly? ATI is on top... then Nvidia...then ATI... then Nvidia for 2 chips...then ATI for 1 then blah blah blah..

Who cares who's new card with <insert new whatever> has higher benchmarks. Buy the best on the market or buy the company you like better and shut the **** up.

holy krap dude, you might want to look for some serious help. I personally think you are the imature one. for one reason becuase of your additude, you should call a shrink. 1-800-a$$-QUAK

d0ntcar3 said:

Bakersfield, CA ... or can you not read? It's right there on the left. ;)

And no, I am 25 years old, it's in my profile, if you'd taken your time to click on it and see how old I am. :D

d0ntcar3 said:

I already said this .... :rolleyes:

d0ntcar3 said:

O RLY? You mean like ... the market ... fluctuates? NO WAI!

d0ntcar3 said:

;) I like nVidia for two reasons - superior performance (as shown) and superior driver support for Linux. I am by no means a "fanboi," but clearly you are the one that is out of control here, and clearly you are the one that is upset and irrational. :p You are the fanboy here, not me. ;)

d0ntcar3 said:

Maybe you need to take your own advice, and "shut the **** up," and not just because you just totally flamed me and thats not allowed here. :classic:

Now lets point out some flaws in your post, first you say "Shut the **** up stupid fanboi's." which is grammatically incorrect, you put a 's at the end of it, which would make it possessive, but clearly you were using it to make fanboi plural, which would be fanbois, or if you spelled it correctly, fanboy would be fanboys. :classic:

Your overall attitude towards fanboys is bad, yet at the end you state "Buy the best on the market or buy the company you like better and shut the **** up."

So which is it? Are you anti-fanboy, or do you condone fanboyism?

Once you get these straightened out then I think we can talk more on the topic, until then, please refrain from flaming, and be a nice guy. :)

i could care less about all these super expensive GPU's, what i care about is who wins in my price range, and that ended up being ATI...

Yes, that is true but my main point is that everyone who thought tha X1950XTX was going to own the 7950GX2 is wrong.

I dont know why I am going to try to sound smart but w/e:

General, I think we should thank ATI for trying because if ATI suddenly dropped out, what would Nvidia do? Since there would be no one to compete against them they could charge big bucks for their cards because of the demand and we wouldnt be able to turn to anyone else. They would become a Monopoly!

Someone hit me across the face with a shovel, im dumb....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom