Any opinion on the x850 xt platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

IF06

In Runtime
I just bought one yesterday, and well all the reviews I've been reading were pretty good. I guess getting this card was really worth $500 when it was releaed.

lol.. i hope you didn't pay NEAR around there... yes its a great card. the platinum edition is significantly more expensive than the regular x850xt, which isn't really worth it.. hope you didn't spend more than $90-$130 on it.

Its the best mid-range card you can get for the price, can't beat 16 open pipelines for under $150 US!!

i payed 200 with a rebate..so it'd be 150

guess it's not that good of a card >_>

i heard it wasn't really made crossfire ready, but from this one site it mentions it could be used as the slave of the duo.

any opinion?

ya there is a crossfire edition of this card... so ya, you would use the one you have as the slave..

anyways.. don't worry, for 150 its a great card. you start using it yet?

yep...i mean the memory clock speed is kinda low but its alright

lol im hearing hte extra noise, it's actually not that bad...and i can honestly say i think i dont hear it at all...

I'll use it as a slave then...once i turn to a new mobo

The X800 series wasn't that great, but for $150, its not a bad buy. That card was the best of the X800s. As long as you don't care about max settings or cutting edge eye candy, it should last you quite a while.

you can say my card is decent then (^_^), thanks i loved the comparison/ review link you gave me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom