Ntune?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyV04988

Fully Optimized
Anyone ever use ntune's "tune system" setting??? It seems like bogus but its made my nvidia so its gotta be decent stuff. It says it automatically configures your cpu, ram, gpu etc for optimal settings...Should I do it?

just use riva tuner to OC your GPU. and 57c is fine. If you have a spare 80mm fan you can set that up to blow across the GPU...I did that and now I idle in the mid 40s

I have the old drivers because the new ones turn my fan on HIGGGH and its too loud. in turn, riva wont let me OC my card past 550 core due to the drivers? do i need the new ones? I might have to get a vf900 to quiet it and use the new drivers to OC more..ugggg.

sweet. Im running into a problem with riva as you can guess.

higher clock = need new drivers = loooud fan speeds default...

If i can get an unlimited program to OC with and use nvidia drivers that dont turn on the fans at full blast...then im all game.

ps i plan to get a cheap 80/120 fan to blow on the stock hsf instead of $$$ vf900.

Woah! This thing is great! Actually shows you what artifacting looks like. And it even has a temp icon in the tray. I love this program! Sweet find.

It says in the wiki documentation that you can use ATITool to scan for atifacting but not overclocking on nvidia cards... i cant get it to OC my 7900... is there a trick u gotta do to use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom