e6300 overclocking results

Status
Not open for further replies.
F4C?

Post full BIOS settings that your using. I might be able to take some pics of my settings as well to give you an idea of my settings.

Read that thread I posted to as well, there are a lot of good tips in there.

You should definitely be able to get past 320.

I don't really want to take out my camera and start snapping shots of my computer screen, its almost midnight :(

Basically, I disabled all those features like CIAs and stuff, basically anything that can be enabled is disabled.

Mem. Multiplier is set to 2 of course.

I've looked into EasyTune5, seems the last release was in 2004, and it doesnt work for me. I run the program and nothing happens. :p And this is the copy that came on the CD that came with my DS3!

Whatever, I'll stick with the BIOS as once I have a healthy stable overclock at around 3ghz (hopefully) then I'm getting rid of Windows. :p

I was right, it was the video card. Right now the computer is at 2.45GHZ stable oced using BIOS. Everything is at stock voltage except for MCH and FSB.

7x350 running 2x so the ram is only running 700MHZ, will try to hit 400FSB tonight.

Super PI in 23 seconds!!!!

Yah gonna prime it for a few hours too.

RockyZ said:
I was right, it was the video card. Right now the computer is at 2.45GHZ stable oced using BIOS. Everything is at stock voltage except for MCH and FSB.

7x350 running 2x so the ram is only running 700MHZ, will try to hit 400FSB tonight.

Super PI in 23 seconds!!!!

Yah gonna prime it for a few hours too.
Nice, if you can run 400FSB you'll be golden :D

BTW, what video card did you have and what did you switch too?

bfg 6600gt to a XFX6800GT, it has to do with the video card posting thing before the computer starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom