• Little Caesars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Round Table

• Peter Piper

• Chuckie Cheese

• Other, how dare you forget _____ ! (Specify below!)

• Local Place (Non-Chain)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyV04988

Fully Optimized
Hey, what do you guys think my next move should be as far as upgrading in the next 5 months? Hit up the poll. I really don't know what to focus on..:confused:

Even though I voted for the G80 you cant predict whats going to happen in 5 months so for all we know the G80 and AM3 cpu's wont be out. I would either get a second 7900gt or the gb of ram if it turns out its not. By then a e6300 wont be so highly rated IMO.

YA i know the 5 month thing was a little short. I still think the e6300 will haul A when Oc'd for its time. I mean my 2.0 AMD barely hits 70% usage. Go figure.

I fail to see why it needs upgrading, a PC should only be upgraded because it starts showing it's age. That thing is a freaking virgin

hehehe...sorry. All this talk about SLI and conroe and G80 and such has got me thinking. I think I'll just tweak the processor and maybe the video card. which i cant find any decent software to OC my GT...Any pointers?

Yah, all you need is another gig of ram...why waste money on needless upgrades...money to burn??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom