Post your highest 3dMark06 Scores!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flying-Squirrel said:
I am callin you a rich biznitch cause you got an FX60, water cooling, two x1900's in Crossfire, a raptor, bigazz monitor, etc. etc. etc.

I appreciate how much all that costs thats all lol. I too just graduated college and am now workin for a computer company, I just turned 23. The difference between us is that I have two kids and am a single parent so I don't get to spend all my cash on my comp. If I didn't have crap that I was responsible for I would buy one **** of a system too.

LMAO and i have 2 kids too and i most of my money goes to my **** wife

and my wife dont know bout all this stuff. i buy and resale stuff on ebay slowly over time to get up enough money in my secret paypal account that she doesnt know about.

jseber1982 said:
and my wife dont know bout all this stuff. i buy and resale stuff on ebay slowly over time to get up enough money in my secret paypal account that she doesnt know about.

Hahahaha you sneaky *******!! :D Good deal.

My situation is more depressing cause my money is still going towards my kids and even some towards my wife/x-wife but I don't get crap in return from her :( and I sure as heck don't get any income she might make to help pay the bills.

wtf everyone's score is so much higher than mine :(
3dmark06.jpg

I can play games very well on my pc, my 6800gs is stock at 425/1000, I won't oc it for a benchmark because my cpu reaches over 60 under load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom