need watercooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the sights listed are quality. a few notes to keep in mind:

1. ONLY GET COPPER WATER BLOCKS!
2. you will need several components: a pump, a waterblock (heat sink that the liquid flows across), tubing, a radiator, fans for the radiator, liquid.
3. the more waterblocks u want, the bigger the radiator you need. the more/bigger of both you get, the larger the pump you'll need. (also the more tubing u use, the larger the pump)

thats all i feel like typing... it really is too in depth of a field to break it down right here and now.... there are like a billion posts on here about it. the best are in the overclocking section. i've written some pretty technical stuff if you want to know exactly how they work... but i'm pretty sure you just want to know how to build one.

you guys know water cooling is old now right? There are 2 "new" cooling methods to choose. Go look! :)

only new for their application in pc cooling :D

However it is by far the simplest "extreme" way of cooling your cpu. TEC and Phase change both require a very extensive knowledge of the subsystems involved, and are also quite costly, and require a large amount of preparation. i.e. condensation prevention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom