Can I get some opinions on this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks good, its simular to mine. except mine has a 120mm fan in the front, back and top. but lian-li cases are all good and well built.

Lian li is one of the best brands in terms of cases so you chose a winner. I personally don't like the look of them so much but they have great air flow and plenty of room for wire management and more components.

Well, I ordered one two days ago and it's on its way, if that gives you any idea what I think about it. :)

If you like, you can wait a couple days and I'll post all sorts of pictures of it and tell you anything you want to know about it. :D

I got an X-Alien, I love it, it is a server case so I have plenty of room and it has awesome air flow in it even with crappy wire management.

The General said:
Well, I ordered one two days ago and it's on its way, if that gives you any idea what I think about it. :)

If you like, you can wait a couple days and I'll post all sorts of pictures of it and tell you anything you want to know about it. :D

That would be cool if you could because newegg is out and its not going to be available until the 29th of this month. I think im going to get it because I dont like my current Centurion case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom