Mouse not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

noxarcana

In Runtime
So i was playing oblivion, and i was walking around in it. Found a monster, and could not attack it. I could draw the weapon by pressing "f", but could not swing it "left mouse button". The mouse was 25$ and it had 8 buttons or whatever. Now, do you guys think that i should

1 ) return it for another one of the same kind and get a cheap one at a store? And with that extra money get a heatsink for proccesor

2 ) Ship it back and get another one

I bought it from pcconnection.com. Anyone know if you can trust them with returning for refund or anything? I ordered it last month on the 29, and i know that i has not been 30 days, but not much time left to decide.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Does the mouse work fine in Windows, like when you click on icons and drag and drop files, does the left mouse button work?

If it does work in windows, check the game options to ensure that mouse buttons are mapped correctly. I am assuming that you have played prior to this w/o out a problem.

I am also assuming that it is a wired mouse. Check in Windows Control Panel to see if the OS recognizes the device as "working properly".

I would't spend too much time on it. Return it and get a good mouse. Cheap hardware = Cheap performance. If you have the money, it is worth it.

It does not work in windows at all, only right click works. So 7/8 buttons work and the one not working is the one that i need -.-

have you tried another mouse on the computer? try another mouse on the computer. i think that your current mouse is broken. if you really like your mouse open it up and take a look at the left moust button and check it out. if you're getting a new mouse reccomend the logitech mx518. becaue the performance is good and its relative cheaper then other gaming mouses.

Try using other interfaces as well. If it's a USB mouse you were using, get an adapter, or try a cheap PS2 mouse from a local computer shop for $2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom