My final Build 19days left

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm guessing from you're GPU that you're a gamer and that reflects on my advice.

In my opinion i think you should upgrade for more RAM and HD space, get an Antec Truepower 550W (it's in my sig) and get a single-core cpu instead. X2's aren't much better for gaming and if you weren't a gamer you'd probably want more HD space anyways.

X2's can multi-task really well but all in all aren't a whole lot faster w/ gaming and stuff...sure you can burn a DVD and play a game while downloading something all at once...but you can burn a DVD and download stuff when you're sleeping/eating/at school...etc

i'd suggest getting a single core 4200 or something around there and get 2gb RAM instead. I highly recommend the PSU in my sig. it's about $80-85 but extremely reliable and will have plenty of power for ya.

WTF, Dual cores are fine my friend has a 3800 Dual AMD and he runs every game fine i am not getting a single sorry..... for HDD im gonna connect my older PC's IDE 80GB hard disk and im upgrading to 2GB Ram on my b-day which is 11/7 not so far away

AM2's have shown a fairly significant performance boost with DDR2-800 over DDR2-667. Even if you stick with 1g, try to make it DDR2-800.

im going ddr 2 - 677 i dont have that extra money and thats BS same preformance im getting 60 on oblivion with this system on ultra high with HDR so that extra 133mhz wont really help

idiotec said:
AM2's have shown a fairly significant performance boost with DDR2-800 over DDR2-667. Even if you stick with 1g, try to make it DDR2-800.

listen to this, dont waste your cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom