Caseless PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont WANT to go caseless like ive said already. just if i have to inorder to save for my new case by sellin my current case.

Ridlyn said:
the antistatic bag that came with your motherboard.

Not if its a faraday cage, they conduct electricity on the outter surface of the bag, this way it doesnt conduct on the inside which is why its packaged like that..

Use a large peice of cardboard, or wood.

or buy a couple sheets of plexi glass and some cocking and build a case. It would only cost like 16 bucks if you bought the stuff.

wate of time andeffort. doub anybody could build a case even closeto as nice as manufacturers out of plexiglass....i mean with all the drive bays and mountings and such

massacreinfallx said:
Would it be safe to go caseless for a short period of time?

like, have all my components hooked up but no in a case, just have the motherboard sitting on its mounts on my wooden desk lol

here is u go.

comp0qy0.jpg

massacreinfallx said:
wate of time andeffort. doub anybody could build a case even closeto as nice as manufacturers out of plexiglass....i mean with all the drive bays and mountings and such

yeah, and you want to use lexan, not plexiglass. when you cut plexi, it likes to chip real easy, same applies to tapping holes for screws. and if you know what your doing you can make a case that is even better then the ones you can buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom