fixing dead/stuck pixels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordo_99

Daemon Poster
hey guys i bought a new monitor about 2 weeks ago and it came w/ 2 stuck pixels. one green one and one blue one. only the green one is noticeable at all so it really doesn't bother me...i've now got a green desktop so it's not a big problem.

i just wanted to know if there are techniques to fix dead/stuck pixels and if they're very good (i don't want more problems).

i only wanna fix them becuase i'm getting into gaming and it's really annoying to have a dead/stuck pixel when gaming. thanks guys

I heard that you can spam fast colors on the screen and that can help, also I myself have tried this one: you get a SLIGHTLY damp cloth and you turn the screen off SLIGHTLY press against the screen and turn it back on and it should go away. Well, worked for me at least.

thanks. i'll give it a try. anybody know a video or something i can play for the fast colors thing? i CAN make one but it'd take me a lil while.

JoshSB said:
I heard that you can spam fast colors on the screen and that can help, also I myself have tried this one: you get a SLIGHTLY damp cloth and you turn the screen off SLIGHTLY press against the screen and turn it back on and it should go away. Well, worked for me at least.

wow, never heard of such tenchniques, wish i had some dead pixels so i could test it out :p

make one lol go on paint.. save all the diferent colors go into windows movie maker put them all together fastly and BAM color movie!

or download some dragon ball z :p

I read in a different topic to kill more pixels you use rapid color? could have read it wrong tho.

I also heard about putting your finger on the screen and rubbing around in a circle for a little bit.. I have personally never tried since I dont even have an lcd.. But let me know what works for future refrence.

I heard if you put a piece of cloth or somethign over your screen and rub in a circular motion you can massage out dead/stuck pixils sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom